Date: Sunday, Sep 29
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Arthur McGowan Park
Cost: $10/person OR $100/team (max 15 players per team)
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Registration will begin on Monday September 16 in the atrium, and will continue throughout the week.
- Register as an individual, or register as a team. Individual registrants will be joined up to make a SUPERTEAM
- Team registrants, please appoint a team captain and have them collect the money from everyone, and register the team (with a list of all member names) on everyone's behalf
- Registration is payable by cash, credit, or eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams must have at least 3 members of the opposite gender
- 3 inning games, approx 20-30 minutes per game.
- Inning 1 and 2 will have 5 run limits, inning 3 will be an open inning
- Gloves are mandatory
- If a game ends in a tie, it will result in an additional inning
- Teams will pitch to themselves (no umpires required)
- Each player will get 3 pitches (regardless of balls and strikes), if after the 3rd pitch the player has not hit, it is considered an out
- All other typical softball rules apply, if you need a breakdown of the rules ask Mark Gulbransen, he's an athlete.
- The tournament will be round robin style, pending number of teams registered. Schedule will be posted prior to the tournament.
All skill levels are welcome, this event has been a long standing staple at TRU law and is always a ton of fun. If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to leave me a message!